Monday, March 22, 2010

Alex missed her gymnastics lesson last Monday, so we went on Saturday instead.  She loves her class and is really good!  The teacher was showing them how to do a handstand, and Alex almost got her feet above her head.  Of course she wasn't able to keep them there, but she could hold herself up!  She's so strong and is much better suited for gymnastics than dance.  We go again today, her regular class day.  I wonder what's in store? 

Other than that, we had a quiet weekend.  Went to the beach yesterday, but only to play at the playground and have an ice cream cone.  Alex wanted to ride the carousel and did NOT want me to come with her.  Luckily for her, this carousel had really small horses that she could ride by herself.  I sat a cried while she was going around and around because she didn't want/need me to go with her.  She's do darn independent!  Oh well, I guess that's better than the alternative.  Happy Monday all!

1 comment:

Dreamdogs123 said...

Hi les,
I saw all the pics and videos and they are darling!!
You and Alex need to come over for a swim with your mom too...I will have Ludie over...she really wants to meet Alex.Our pool will be heated after Easter....Call me...I MISS you!!!
Love,
Lib xoxox