Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"Visiting" Season is Open at The Stewart's

Well, so far we've had my friend, Janelly, and her family visit, then Peggy Gould. Next we're going to have Grammich and Pipi (Scott's parents) here for a couple of days. Then we go to England to visit The Goulds for two weeks at the end of May. After that, my sister, Aci, comes to visit. In between all the visits we'll be celebrating Scott's birthday, my mom's birthday, and Mother's Day. I'm not going to know what to do after it's all said and done, but know that we'll absolutely enjoy every moment. Look for postings of all our goings-on in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

The Guyser Family said...

So funny about you going to St. Andrew's too! It's visiting season at my house too, my cousins and their daughter just left this a.m. it's fun when visitors entertain your kids too!!!